7.10.2009

Being Confident

"Being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6

How confident are you in Jesus? You know something I have realized about myself is that sometimes I'm not very confident in Him. I mistake the fact that the reason some things don't work out like I want them is not because Jesus isn't faithful but because I am putting my own plans and confidence in myself and therefore not really even considering what Jesus' will is and putting my confident in Him.

When we don't put our complete trust in Jesus Christ and our whole confident in Him (not ourselves) that's like saying that His Word isn't true and calling Him a liar which is exactly what He is NOT!!!! Jesus is nothing but complete TRUTH!!!!!!!

Another thing I have realized is that He starts different things in our heart and sometimes that desire is there but nothing seems to be happening and sometimes that's us and sometimes that's because the Lord wants us to hunger for Him so that He can complete the desire or work within us.

Those are just a couple things the Lord has taught me through Philippians 1:6. I pray that you are encouraged to chase after God with all your heart and that you are confident in Him and knowing that He will finish what He starts within you. Remember that He loves YOU so much and that He took the Cross on with you on His mind. If you were the only person on the earth please be confident knowing that He would have done it all still, just for YOU~!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have felt the same way at times but....he is ever faithful. Good post.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just for me! Amen! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)