7.21.2009

The Best Me I Can Be

I have been learning a good bit about being confident in the Lord. But I have recently been reading "Touchdown Alexander" by Shaun Alexander and in one of the chapters he talks about being the best Shaun he can be. So I want to talk with you about that.

Are you the best _______ (insert name) you can be? I know I am not. However that is starting to change. Slowly but surely. :) I have realized I have been so busy comparing myself to other people that I lost a little bit of who God has created me to be. I had stopped trying to please Him, and was trying to please only myself.

Thank God He is so merciful and kindly points out faults when we have them. So I was thinking, I want to be the best me I can be. I don't have to please everyone in the world, only Jesus. I want to make Him proud with this life of mine. Will you do the same? Remember that He loves you so much and only wants the best for you. Sometimes bad things happen just because there are bad people in the world. But God is good and He loves you.

So, are you with me? Are you gonna be the best you that you can be? Love you all!!

2 comments:

What ya' got to say? :)