7.04.2009

Freedom

"Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life." Revelation 22:17

Hey friends!!! Happy Fourth of July!!! Today I ask that you will please remember the men and women who fought and are fighting for our freedom every day. We are free to wear what we want, speak what we want, and do what we want.

But I also want to share with you the freedom that you can have in Jesus Christ. Jesus can and will free you from all things that hold you down and keep you from living in true life! If you are thirsty and wanting to have true life, Jesus will give it to you. All you have to do is ask Him into your heart and begin living His way for your life. It's not easy, believe me, but it is truly worth it. Just pray the prayer on the side of my blog if you want to ask Him into your life. I'm so excited that you are about to go on the best journey of your entire life!!!! I love you all so much and more importantly Jesus does too!!!!!!!!!! Have a great, blessed 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)