7.15.2009

I Repent

What do people see when they look at me? Do they see Jesus shining through me? I would hope so. However I feel my actions and words have not matched up with His Word. My attitude has been all wrong the past month and it took me so long to realize it and repent. However I have and now I am more on fire than ever! You haven't seen me on fire yet!!! I am ready to be America's next top Christian. But will you join me?

I have several trials the past months and they were/are hard, but Jesus has/will get me through. But because of the trials and tiredness I was feeling from them, my attitude was awful. It was a harsh, un-loving, hurtful attitude. The Lord showed me how my attitude was and that it was hurting myself, our relationship, and the people around me. I had no idea until now. Isn't it weird how we can be so oblivious to the things around us? Jesus is Awesome though, and has forgiven me. Which is why I want to remind you that all of us Christian or non-Christian mess up. We truly are Not Perfect-Only Forgiven.

I want to remind you that it doesn't matter where you've been or what you've done because Jesus will take you back and love you. All you have to do is give Him your life!!! I love you all and will end with this verse that sums up life...

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and Only Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16

3 comments:

  1. Amen! Wow, what perfect timing. I feel your struggles as I too have been going through some tough learning processes, but am thankful for them, as it's His way to help us grow, learn, and come closer to Him.
    There was a time when I complained and thought, "why are you doing this to me/us?" Now, I am thankful for the learning period. Granted, it may not be fun, and I've learned it's okay to shout and ask, but to also be patient and know that He will show us the way.
    So loved your post. Thank You! Love and blessings to you dear sister in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this and for being transparent. I can relate with having several trials the past months... and the lesson the Lord has been teaching me deals with issues of the heart.

    I also love this: "We truly are Not Perfect-Only Forgiven."

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post SO relates to me. I find myself so very often having a horrible attitude through trials or just the little frustrating things that happen. It's easy to forget some of the on the verge things we say and do are not honoring to God. Thanks for the reminder sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)