7.17.2009

I'm Not Normal

It's true, I am not normal. And you know what? I am proud of that! :)

See here is the thing that I have learned and want to share with you. If you are normal you are like the world. Caring about the things they care, loving the things they love, doing the things they do. If you aren't the "norm" then you are different, unique, set apart and called to a higher standard of living just like the Lord has for us.

You don't have to be normal. Let's make living for God and doing His will the new "normal"! After all the world did start out that way. I've seen the things in the world, they appeal to us all at one point and time and it can be hard to not allow our lives to stay focused on the world, but the things in this world are not nearly as satisfying as Jesus Christ. If you don't think so, spend some time with Him this weekend and I think you'll find out how Awesome and incredible He is! Love you all! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)