7.06.2009

"I'm Stupid And Ugly!"

"So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them." Genesis 1:27

Ever looked at your mom and dad or another family member and thought, hmm.. I think I have his or her eyes. Or I think I know where I get my chattiness. Well it's the same way with the Lord. You were created IN HIS IMAGE. Not in yours but in His. So obviously there are things inside of you just like your Heavenly Daddy. Some people think, well no I don't because I don't have a relationship with God. Think of it this way, you may not have your father or maybe your mother actively present in your life but you still have things like them. Whether it's your personality or appearance or whatever. You still have that connection with them because they are after all, your parents.

So it's the same way with the Lord. Maybe you've been wondering where you get your caring heart, you get it from God. There is no one more caring than He. Or maybe you were wondering where you get your want 'to make everything okay' attitude. You get it from God, He wants to make everything all right for His children however sometimes we need to go through certain things to learn something.

You cannot call yourself ugly, because when you call yourself ugly you are calling the Lord ugly. You cannot call yourself stupid, because when you call yourself stupid you are calling God stupid.
You cannot call yourself a failure, because when you call yourself a failure you are calling the Father a failure.

I think you get my point, bottom line is this- you were made in His image so you are a bit like Him. And when you have a personal relationship with Him, He begins rub off a little more of Himself on you simply because you are with Him and then you become even more like Him.

If you call yourself stupid and ugly, your NOT! Today remember that you are made in God's image and He loves you very much!!! Be blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Exactly right! What a privilege to be made in the image of the creator of the universe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am glad to hear your spirits are lifted by god. but i have come to the realization that with out ugly people there are no pretty people. so god made me ugly for them. without failures there are no succesful people. so god makes sure i stay at the bottom so evryone else rises.
    i seriously doubt i will never hear someone genuinely say i love you to me. and not the i love you cause your my son or because your my friend. but i think you know what i mean.
    God is great god is good. i am happy he has shined his love on to you.
    tell him i love him and miss him and i'm sorry for whatever i have done. i try everyday to please him, but i am ok with god being to busy for me.

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)