7.23.2009

Joshua 1:7

I read a verse that convicted me and opened my eyes Tuesday night and I want to share it with you,

"Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go." Joshua 1:7

The first thing I noticed was that the Lord is telling us (you and me) to not even turn to the right or the left. But I have spent some time turning and looking at stuff that could eventually lead to me sinning in some way. So I have set up a challenge for myself and for you to try and see if we can stand firm on the Word of God and on Him and not even turn to the sinful things in the world. blessings to you!

2 comments:

  1. Amen! I accept your challenge. Being in the world, a human of the flesh, this is quite a challenge, but with Lord, all things are possible. Loved it Smile! Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)