8.05.2009

From My Heart

I don't have anything or anyone except for Jesus.

This is true, I don't have a thing at all. Because at the end of everyday Jesus is the only One still there for me, the only One who still listens to me, and ultimately the only One who understands me, especially when I don't even understand myself half the time.

Jesus is ALL I have. There will be a day when everything that you and me have will be gone, it will fade away. But the one thing- the only thing that will not fade away is my relationship with Jesus Christ. And yours too. He is all we need and when we learn to depend solely on Him great things happen.

I believe that God is doing a work within me and I am really excited about that and a little nervous too. But I know that I know that I know that God works out ALL things (not just some things, but all things) for the good of those who love Him and do His will. I choose to do God's will even when it may make me uncomfortable or afraid or both. To do great things for God we must step out of our comfort zone and allow Him to work in our lives.

This post comes directly from my heart and I pray that it blesses you. Love y'all!!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to use your devotion as an idea for mine if that is ok. Your blogs are also a true blessing to me too!

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)