8.01.2009

God Given Gifts

Hey blog family!! Wow, can you believe that it is August 1st? I really can't time has gone by really fast.

Okay, so I've been learning a lot of different things, but what I've mostly been learning about is gifts that God has given us. Each and every person has a gift. And sometimes more than one, but everyone is guaranteed to have at least one gift. But it's up to you how you use that gift that God has given you.

I have spent a lot of time thinking about what my gifts and talents are, to be honest I'm still not completely sure what they are, but I really do feel that I have the gift of encouragement. And I take true honor in that. How will I use my gift? For God's glory! God deserves all praise and honor and it all belongs to Him anyway. Since God gave you the gifts and abilities that you have why wouldn't you use them to give back to Him?

If you use your gifts and abilities to glorify God, you will be blessed. And if you pass on those blessings to other people you will be even more blessed. And then that person can pass on those blessings to someone else and then we can have a domino affect. And all glory will go back to God who gave you the blessings and gifts you have to bless other people! Either way, God is going to be glorified and that should excite you!!!!!

So if you want to know what your gifts are all you have to do is pray about it. Then ask other people what they think your gifts are. Between the two of those you should know what gifts God has given you. Now it's time to choose how you are going to use those gifts- for the Lord or for satan? You have to pick one or the other because ultimately you will be on either God's side or satans.

I pray that you choose Jesus Christ because He is THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. No other one and no thing can get you to Heaven except for Him. Be blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)