8.04.2009

Priorites Right?

What do you make time for?

I make time to eat, talk to people, workout- do things that I want to. But do we make time for Jesus? Time to spend with Him? Making God a priority is extremely important. If you only make time for things to do and not for spending time with the Lord your life is gonna be messed up, I'll tell you that right now.

Before I knew the Lord intimately I would only make time for myself. I knew that something didn't feel right and that I needed more of God in my life but never really thought to put action behind that thought until later on in life.

I don't want you to wait like I did. I want you to experience God's love for your life. So if you choose to have a new refreshing look into your relationship with Jesus all you have to do is pray about what time God wants you to spend time with Him. Once you find the time that works best for you (I spend time with Jesus in the morning but you can worship, pray, and read His Word in the afternoon or evening as long as that's the best time for you.)

God deserves to have some of our time, so keep your focus on Him and spend a little bit of time with the Lord. I love you all and I hope this blesses all who read it.

2 comments:

  1. this has been exactly what God's been speaking to me about lately. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)