8.14.2009

Surrender, Surrender, Surrender

I admit to you guys (my brothers and sisters) that sometimes I don't listen. I am a hard-headed fool sometimes (ha ha, God did choose the foolish things, right? ;) and I like to do things my way. But since becoming a Christian a few years ago I have learned that God's way is so much better than my own and while I may want to do things my way at times, I have to surrender and let Him have His way in my life.

But you know, sometimes it's not as simple as saying, "okay, I surrender." because it can be a struggle. I mean, if you want to be something and then your trying to make your way up to reach your goal, sometimes God will ask you to stop and let Him do what He wants. But since sometimes what we want to be God has a different plan for us you have to be willing to let go of your dreams so that the dreams God has for you can shine through.

I have learned that even if you think that you have got your life under control and don't need the Lord you will eventually fall flat on your face because no one and by no one I mean NO ONE can live life without the Lord. You can try, but you will not succeed.

So as a reminder to you and to myself let God be the LORD of your life and surrender your all to Him no matter how difficult. It can be a process but you will find that your life is so much more blessed with Him as the Drive and you as the Passenger. Love you all!!

1 comment:

  1. WEW! Amen! That is good Smile. So very good. I love reading positive works of the Lord. Isn't He just awesome? I surrender my body and soul to You oh Lord. Take me and do as You wish for me to do.
    Love and blessings to you dear sweet sister.

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)