8.08.2009

Who Are You Looking For?

"Jesus said to her, "Woman why are you weeping? Whom are you seeking?"' John 20:15

Everyone is searching for something. Many people find what they think they are looking for, others never do and just continue to search and search. All of us are looking for someone to love us. Some of us find that someone, others don't ever find that person.

There is Someone who loves you more than you may or can ever know! There is Someone who has so much passion for you and you are the very apple of His eye. That Someone is Jesus Christ and He is crazy about you!!! To meet Him all you have to do is ask Him into your heart.

You know what? Jesus has a plan for you and your life. Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,"declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." He has had it planned before you even born. Each day you live, God has already planned that out and you didn't even know that. He knows what you are gonna do before you even do it. That's what makes God's grace even MORE incredible is the fact that He already knows that you and me are going to sin, He already knows that we are going to fall short and do things that don't honor Him and yet He still loves us more than we can know and He still forgives us even when we don't deserve it.

I've got to tell you (whoever you are) that I am not perfect and never will be perfect and I struggle and fail the Lord all the time. Just because I am a Christian doesn't mean that I will be a perfect person or even close to perfect. The only One who is perfect is Jesus and if we (you and me) were perfect then His very being wouldn't be as special as it truly is.

Today, don't strive to be perfect or to control everything in your life, just hand it all over to the Lord. Lay it at His feet, because He is truly the only One who can ever help you with life. Why? Because HE IS LIFE.

Whom are you seeking today?

I love you and more importantly Jesus does!!!!!!! I pray you are blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Great message! I will hand it over to the Lord! Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)