9.30.2009

Attitude Check List

I've been sitting here trying to gather all my thoughts together for a post. This is a verse I read the other day,

"...as sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, yet possessing all things." 2 Corinthians 6:10

I really like that. I think of it as an attitude check list. Because sometimes we will be sorrowful, and certainly there are times to show that sorrow, but there are also times to rejoice and be thankful. Also, I think that there are so many people out there who are having problems with money and are "poor" but if we can live to make others rich (helping out, loving people who seem to be "unlovable", making an effort to go the extra mile...) we can be so blessed. And lastly the part about "having nothing, yet possessing everything" I love because I'm trying to learn to live as though I have nothing because really at the end of the day what do I have besides Jesus? Nothing. But having Jesus, I really do have all things because everything I need is in Him.

Sometimes I think I have it all together and that's the times that God humbles me and shows me that I DON'T have it all together and that if I did what need of a Savior would I have? It's amazing what God can show you in just a few minutes or hours. I encourage you to get with Him and allow Him to speak to your heart and mind.

This was just something I wanted to share with you. Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I have been doing amazingly well, girl :) Thank you for asking! This was a wonderful post! :) and I love you very much. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)