9.08.2009

Love & War


Today a wonderful CD is coming out. "Love & War" by BarlowGirl is out today and it is an incredible CD. I highly suggest you go out and get it because it has blessed me a lot. I listened to the whole album and some of my fave songs are "Time For You to Go" and "Running Out of Time". The girls have matured noticeably. Spiritually and physically. It's a great CD so please support them. They are really great women of God and are shining the love of Jesus Christ through their music.

2 comments:

  1. I got this cd a couple days ago ( pre order) isn't it AMAZING!! I love time for you to go, Our world collide and basically every song..

    Tears fall is just, like, wow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll get it when it's available here in Guatemala
    :)
    I love Barlow Girl
    :)

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)