10.05.2009

Disturbed

I am really saddened right now. Kind of disturbed. It's weird how I can be so oblivious to the things going around in the world. I think I may have seen the things around me, but maybe I turned the other way so I didn't have to see it.

The main thing that I am really sad about right now is suicide. It's crazy to think that people would think that the only way out of a situation is to get a gun and kill themselves. My heart is truly broken for them. I'm not sure I like this feeling, I mean I prayed that God would break my heart for what breaks His, so I guess I'm getting what I prayed for, but it's such a... bad feeling.

Maybe I am feeling a slight bit of pain that people who think about suicide feel. Maybe I am feeling the tiny bit of dead inside that they are feeling. Maybe I am feeling their hurt and the feeling of being lost. I think all of us may have felt this way at one point- the pain, being shattered at the core.

But you know what gives us all hope (and I pray if you are feeling hopeless you really read this)? The fact that Jesus felt the pain that we do. He felt the pain MORE than we can ever feel and He took that pain for hours until He was finally crucified on a Cross. And guess what? Pain and death couldn't even HOLD HIM! They have no power over us anymore. Jesus did that all for us and He is alive now waiting for you to come to Him. He loves you more than you can ever know. EVER KNOW! And the pain you might feel now, can be gone through Jesus Christ and His love. He renews hearts and lives. HE HEALS HEARTS AND LIVES. He healed mine. He can heal yours. There is nothing that can separate you from His love. Let Him have your heart today. Let Him heal you and love on you for the rest of your life. God bless you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)