10.06.2009

No Need to Fear

I am the Lord your God... The Lord of hosts is His name... and I have put My words in your mouth and hidden you safely in My hand." -Isaiah 51:15-16

That verse is bringing me comfort right now. I have to admit that last night was one of the roughest sleeps I have ever had. Every time I turned over I was just gripped by fear. Right now I can't really explain why I am afraid, but it's a fairly good reason to be a little frightened. But anyways, I got up to talk with my mom and she told me that I just had to have faith.

That really got me thinking (at 4:00am) that if my relationship with God is as strong as I think it is then I won't be afraid or fear anything because I have Him and no matter what happens He is there and He loves me and He has got my back. Nothing else matters. He is HERE, right NOW with ME! By my side 24/7 even when I can't "feel" Him or see Him, He is here. He is there with you too. That is the Awesomeness of our God. That He can be with ALL OF US - AT THE SAME TIME! And He can comfort us and hold us and love us individually at the same time.

There really is no need for me to be afraid of whatever. Jesus is King and will take care of you and me. Everything that tries to consume us and pull us away from the Savior cannot have any power unless we let it. Satan cannot do anything to you unless you let him. The Bible is very clear that satan can tempt you but he cannot make you do what he is tempting you to do. So whatever problems we may have we don't have to allow the "usual" outcomes to happen if we choose to stand on the Word and believe in Jesus Christ with everything inside of us that He is who He is and He can do what He says He can do. So it's time to have faith and fear nothing.

Jesus, You are the Comforter, and my Healer, and my Savior and I trust in You! And that is my attitude for the day. I am not going to worry or fear or get annoyed (which all is easily said than done, but I'm gonna try my hardest) because He is holding me safely in His hand and nothing can really get to me. I have no need to fear a thing. Neither do you. We got Jesus and that is what keeps us alive and moving! He has your back, and He has mine, so let's just trust Him and love Him and do His will for our lives and we will have one successful life. :) Success isn't money or fame. Real success is being who you are called to be regardless a situation or difficulty. Living out the purpose God has for you. He loves you!! We are secure in His hands!

1 comment:

  1. Hey love! Great post & thank you for sharing that! God will always take what concerns us and turn it around for His glory if we let'm. While I was reading your blog, I thought of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q-yM4QCIek

    Copy the link and paste it in your address bar. Hope it blesses you!

    My week's going well so far - God is more amazing to me today than he was yesterday! Hope you have an aMaZiNg week yourself :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)