10.28.2009

True Love

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." - Mother Teresa

I find that quote amazing to me. Not because I've never heard it, but because it is so true. Things happen in life that cause other people to either not love or not be loved. I think it is so sad. Truly those people don't know the love of Jesus for them. I find it my mission to try and tell as many people as I can that Jesus really and truly loves them just as they are. I think that is difficult for people to believe because of the Church and how a lot of times we as Christians don't explain very well that while we are sinners and have a lot of faults, God really does accept every single one of us just as we are. Maybe it is because even some Christians don't really know that.

What I want you (yup, YOU) to understand is that Jesus loves you SO much! It does not matter where you have come from or what you have done, there is a God above who loves you just like you are and will gently help you weed out the things in your life that draw you away from Him and slowly you will begin to get nearer to Him. I wish I could really and truly tell you just how much He loves you, but that would be impossible since none of us really know how much He loves us all. I will never comprehend how much He loves me. Why? Because my little mind cannot grip such a great God and why He would love a lowly person like me. It just doesn't make sense, but I have learned that a lot of things in life don't make sense and some things are better left unknown. I don't need to know the reasons for why EVERYTHING happens, just certain things. I am learning to trust God with all that I have. It is a process.

I just want you to know right now that Jesus loves you so much!!!!!!!!!!! You are the apple of His eye for real and don't listen to a soul that tries to tell you that He doesn't because that is just another person who doesn't know how much God loves them. I pray tonight that you get to know the Lord a little better and grasp just a little bit more of His love for you! Love y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)