11.18.2009

Learning Season...

Right now I am in a season of learning. I am learning to be content with what I have and where I am and yet still have hopes and dreams and know that the Big God I serve can allow them to come to pass. I am learning to pray constantly and consistently as 1 Thessalonians 5:17 says. I am learning how to deal with things that are out of my hands that I cannot control.

My brain and heart are processing so much right now and it's really good and hard and there are a lot of tears right now and a lot of heart ache, but I know that the great and mighty God I serve will take care of me. I just need it to sink a little deeper into my heart.

So during this season I will stand firm on the Word of God and know that in time it will all pass and I will be stronger in Him for it. Stay blessed, you guys!!!

1 comment:

  1. this is a blessing. stand through the rain. God is AWESOME & He's about 2 do an awesome work in you.

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)