11.05.2009

One Year

Wow! I cannot believe it, but this month marks my one year blog-o-versary! One year I have had this blog and one year of many blessings, trials, and love.

I want to thank you, my wonderful readers, for being amazing. I have been blessed by y'all so much, you don't even know. Through this blog I have had the opportunity to read some of the most amazing blogs. I have also had the opportunity to share what the Lord has been teaching me and experiences I have had through this blog.

God, thank You for blessing me with this blog and for the people I have encountered through it. I pray for many more years of posting and loving on people, which is what You have called me to do. I love You.

Love you all and have a blessed day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you...I have had food poison...I am about over it. I appreciate your prayers...gonna write my devotion today...I have felt bad about missing em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blog-o-versary! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 21st I believe will be my blog-o-versary as well! :)))
    Let's celebrate somehow :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1 year? that's good! keep on blessing others :)

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)