1.19.2010

Impact

I have a chance to impact this world for Jesus Christ.

Yes, this came BLARING through my head this morning. I was thinking about it a lot and it just hit me like a ton of bricks that I have a chance to impact this world for Jesus Christ and to share with the hurting people around me the One who can help them not to hurt anymore and I haven't been doing that.

The silence from Christians in the world is deafening sometimes. Sometimes its hard to stand out and tell people about the Lord. But if you really think about it, He died for you and me and some people don't know that or maybe they know it, but they don't understand it. There's really not a way to completely understand why Jesus died for us, but it is perfectly clear that He loves us and that's why He took on the Cross. It seems extremely selfish to me to keep that from people. So I won't.

Each year is a new year to correct the things that weren't corrected last year. To allow the Lord to shape you into the person He has made you to be. I don't make resolutions each year, mainly because I feel as though if my priorities are right I will listen intently to the Lord and what He wants me to do and do that. Just for the record, I do not think anything is wrong with new year's resolutions. :)

If you know me then you know that one thing I can't stand is when people talk about doing something and never do it. That drives me crazy. Yet I have noticed that I do that a lot... it didn't drive me crazy until now. I don't want to be all talk and no action. I don't want to be "that person" that drives people crazy around her because she never does what she says she will. I have a calling. I am chosen. You have a calling. You are chosen. It's time to accept those callings on our lives and carry them out. To live one day at a time and don't let anything get away from you.

Today you and me have a chance to make an impact. A chance to change the world. Maybe not the whole world, but part of it. And if you think about it if you change part of the world then maybe that is the whole world being changed. What/who are you impacting? Share the love of Jesus. It WILL change someone's life. These are some thoughts I had this morning. Hope you have a great day!! Jesus loves you, that's why He died for you. Stay blessed!

2 comments:

  1. This is so true. You are very dedicated. Wish I could meet you. Stay Blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good! It is really true!

    God Bless you!

    I really like your blogger!

    Kisses!

    Luciana Mira (Brazil)

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)