1.26.2010

Not Forsaken

"And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; for You, Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you." -Psalm 9:10

I wrote a poem the other night based on this verse (it was an assignment) and so I thought I'd post it here. :)

You are great and mighty
Much bigger than I
So why am I scared
to give You my life?
You're not unreliable
You're not unworthy
You're a good God
Faithful forever
Never failing
Never leaving
Always wanting to lift me up,
Help me fly,
Lord, I give You my life.

Have a blessed day!! Also if you have any prayer requests please leave them in a comment below and I'll pray for you! :)

2 comments:

  1. We must trust the Lord, it can be hard at times! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the poem! It is so true!

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)