2.26.2010

The Survey is Down...

I have closed the survey because after reading a few responses to different questions which I suspect are from the same person I found that the point of this was completely lost to whomever that person was. I will say that most of the answers were what I expected. The results I got are:

Tank tops are modest as long as everything is covered.
Shorts are modest as long as they are reasonable length.
Jeans that fit just right are modest, meaning not too big and not too small.
The bikini is not modest, however tankini's and one-piece swim suits are considered modest.
Tube tops are not modest.
Dresses are modest as long as nothing is "private" is being shown.

It good to remember that while wearing modest clothing is wonderful, there will still be people who dress provocatively and for that you must remember that we are to capture all our thoughts and make sure that we do not sin ourselves. Not easily done, but if you try you will notice it becomes a  lot easier to say, "no." to a bad thought, then to say, "yes." to it and suffer the consequences after. Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I took your survey. Thats too bad that someone messed it up for you. But it seems like you got some pretty good results.

    God Bless You!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it is to bad someone coudn't get it right. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to participate. Great thought - easy to no than to say yes and suffer the consequences!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am new to your blog. I found it through Denise. Love this. Bummed that your survey got messed up. Would have loved to give my input. I will visit again soon.

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)