3.18.2010

The Case For Christ

The Case For Christ by Lee Strobel
I just finished reading 'The Case for Christ' by Lee Strobel and I just have to say that this is a great book.
I would recommend this book for both Christians and non-Christians. For people who haven't yet excepted Christ into their heart this book will help them see the proof that Jesus did in fact walk the earth and that He was indeed the Messiah. For Christians this will help you explain some of the things that people may ask about like why you are sure that Jesus is the Savior of the world and such.

While reading this book it helped me understand my faith a little bit more and to see that the fact that Jesus fit all of the prophecies about Him perfectly, it would be highly unlikely for Him not to have been Savior of the world. If you like to see the facts before you do something then this book is for you. And if you just want to understand why you believe what you do then this book is for you. I hope you are as blessed by God through this book as I was. Have a great day!!! :)

2 comments:

What ya' got to say? :)