3.26.2010

The Young Traveler's Gift


I just finished reading "The Young Traveler's Gift" by Andy Andrews. It was such a great book and God taught me so much through it.

I read this book in like 2 days (probably would have been one if it weren't for the fact that I needed this little thing called sleep. :) because it was soo good! Andy wrote this book beautifully and it sure knew how to keep a reader enticed throughout the whole thing. I found myself surprised at some of the people in this book and around each corner (or next chapter) I never knew what to expect. Really amazing book!

There is also an adult version (if you don't want to read the young adult/teen version) called "The Traveler's Gift" and I haven't read it myself, but I know someone who did and they say it is very good.  I hope you all have a great weekend and spend some time with the Lord. Jesus loves you forever!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to have to look into reading this! I am catching up on blog reading...got behind this week...crazy at work!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)