6.07.2010

The Light Is Coming

Lately I have been waking up at early morning. You know, 3:00 am and 4:00 am and God has been teaching me something through that.

Each morning I just sit there listening for the next.. well however long I can stay awake. haha And I just let my thoughts come as they come and go as they go. Something I've noticed is that the birds will start chirping about 30 minutes before the sun starts to come up. So any morning that I wake up and see that it's still dark, but the birds are singing then I know that the sun will be up soon.

The Lord showed me something that I want to share with you; in  the crisis that you may be in or the difficult situation the Light is on it's way. Jesus is right there with you, holding your hand and trying to tell you that everything will be okay. Listen to Him because God has a greater plan for all of our lives that none of us can truly see unless we listen to His voice and know in our hearts that His truth is truth and it will all be okay.

My reminder to you on this Monday is listen for the birds 'cause the Son is on His way. The Light is coming. Your are going to be just fine. Jeremiah 29:11 says so, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Stay blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Thats EARLY! But hay if Gods working through you that early... Why not :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Reading your blog is awesome! I read your comment on my blog--Is this real life? and checked yours out too. Awesome to hear what God's doing in your life.

    Just wanted to let you know tho--"Is this real life" blog is no longer continuing but I'm now blogging on "Life in the Real World" (brittnidulaney.blogspot.com) if you want to continue reading!!

    It's awesome to see God using blogs to spread his word! I would've never thought that would be a vessel He would use but He really does work ALL THINGS to his glory!!!

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)