6.05.2010

Thoughts

My head has been buzzing for a long time now. So much running through it, it's almost hard to process all of it. Here are some of the thoughts I am thinking about...

I am thankful to be alive. God has blessed me with a life that I will not.. could not waste. Life is so precious. Once you've had a near death experience and see what a true gift it is, you can never be the same. Why waste your life by partying, drinking, and living for that next high? Is it really that fun hanging over the toilet throwing up after a hard night? Matt Pitt said this, "People always say, 'you only live once' right, so we have to get it right now because we only have one chance." We're all looking for love for sure, but let me tell you that love is not in that bottle it's in Jesus. Once you find His love, you'll never be the same.. ever!

Why do people lie to each other? Why do we inflict pain on our closest friends? Family members? That is such a shame. We hurt the people we love the most. It would be so much easier to just keep our mouths closed, rather than open them and harm a friend. "A wise man's heart guides his mouth, and his lips promote instruction." - Proverbs 16:23

Do I truly know how to love? 1 Corinthians 13 tells me what love is and as I'm reading I'm thinking, if this love do I love people or just strongly like them? Jesus, teach me to love truly with all my heart.

That's just a few of my thoughts that I decided to share. Feel free to share any of your thoughts. Would love to hear about them. :) Have a wonderful weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. You got a lot of thoughts girl :) jk :) Lots of those sound like my thoughts lately ;)

    Thanks for your cute comment :) No it dosen't sound weird ;) It sounds perfectly normal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blogger is a blessing! I wish God bless you evrymore! You deserve it!

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)