6.29.2010

Our God

Well summer is here. Ha! As if I needed to tell anybody in the 90 degree heat. But I'm not complaining, I actually love the hot weather. :)

I have been spending a lot of time outside to say the least. Soaking up the sun and looking around at the Lord's beauty. I am absolutely awestruck by how much beauty is around me. Sometimes I just wonder how you can look around and not believe. However, that's a different topic for a different day.

I have recently been listening to Chris Tomlin's song, "Our God". I absolutely love that song. Every time I look around that song just comes singing in my head because it is so true. Our God truly is greater and stronger and higher than ANY other. He is Indescribable.

I wanted to share the song with you because it truly speaks my heart to the Lord. Here's a video I found that I thought was pretty cool...



Shine the Light of Jesus around you! Have a blessed Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)