7.04.2010

Happy Fourth of July!!!

Happy Fourth of July!!!

I always love the Fourth for a lot of reasons. I am thankful for being free. Free in Christ and free in this beautiful Country of ours. There are many things here in the United States that aren't good, but there are just as many things that are you just have to keep your eyes open. :) I love grilling out, eating (ha ha), spending time watching shows on our men and women in the armed forces, watching fireworks and just enjoying time with the people around me.

I want to thank the incredible people who fight for our Freedom everyday. You are so special and truly appreciated! Thank you for everything you do.

I pray you have a wonderful Fourth and that you spend a little time thinking about how we truly are blessed in so many ways. :) Jesus loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)