9.02.2010

Enjoy The Beauty

Do you ever just get so busy that you hardly notice anything around you? I know I do. Something God has been telling me is to stop and look around and enjoy His beauty.

The past few nights I've been able to look at the stars and the moon and it has just been absolutely incredible to look at. I love looking at the stars and it really just blows my mind that the God who created them and the universe also created me and He loves me so much. He loves you too! :)

I just want to remind you to slow down some time today or tonight and enjoy the beauty around you. The sky, the trees, the people, the plants, the animals, the sun, the stars, the moon, the sunrise, or the sunset. Whatever it is, enjoy it and remember that the God who made these beautiful things made you as well! :) Have a blessed day!! Happy looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)