9.11.2010

I Remember...

Today we remember September 11th. We remember the men and women who lost their lives. I bet you remember exactly where you were when someone told you what was happening. I know I do.

I know it's game day and every one is probably going to be going to or watching their favorite football team, but let's not forget that it's because of brave men and brave women that we are free to do whatever we want. We as a Country are very blessed. Let's not forget those families that lost their loved ones and let's say a prayer for them.

Thank you - to the men and women who fight/fought for all of our freedom! I cannot thank you enough. We are so blessed to have people like you who are willing to leave everything behind to stand up for the USA.

Remember sometime today the people who died on this day 9 years ago and the people that have died to defend our Country since then. Say a prayer for our troops and their family.

God Bless America!!!! Have a great Saturday!!!

1 comment:

What ya' got to say? :)