9.29.2010

Oh Sweet Joy!!!

I love God! I am not afraid nor ashamed to say that to anyone. There is a joy that is so amazing I want people to know about it. I get afraid sometimes to say things about Jesus to them because I'm afraid of how they might react, but the joy God has brought me in my life is so incredible how can I not tell someone about it?!

I want you to experience the joy God can bring to you. If you don't know Him I want you to. If you want a change that will absolutely rock your world then I know what you need and that is Jesus! There is a prayer on the side of my blog in pink if you would like to pray that. Once you have asked Jesus Christ to come into your life, He ever present in your heart forever! :) That is so exciting! I would encourage you to get into a good Bible based church that you like, if you don't like or even love it, then you won't go so be sure to find a place you feel welcomed! And make sure that you spend some time with Jesus every day because just going to Church Sunday and Wednesday is never going to help you grow in the Lord.

Enjoy the joy that surpasses all joys!! Remember that God works for your good as long as you live for Him!! Have a blessed Wednesday!! :)

1 comment:

  1. It's very nice to read your blogger and feel the same thing you write down here.. I thougt about it las week... and now i read your thoughts about it.. i reallu enjoy your blogger! God bless you my sister!

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)