9.23.2010

Thank You, Lord!

"Thank You, Lord!!" Is what I say when I get what I want. However too many times do I spend my time complaining instead of praising. God has blessed beyond what I could dream of and continues to do so each and every day, but still even when I don't get what I want I should still thank God. Why? Because the Lord works together for the good of those who love Him. God works for our good, yours and mine, so even when we don't get what we want we need to remember that that's because God has a plan that is way better than ours ever could be.

Any who, what I want today is to be thankful instead of complaining about what doesn't go my way because at the end of the day I am so stinking blessed it's stupid to focus on the negatives instead of the positives. So today I am thankful for everything God has given me. I am thankful for...

  • God
  • today
  • my family
  • my friends
  • my blog friends ;)
  • having a home
  • having food to eat and clothes, etc.
  • being able to enjoy life
What are you thankful for? Spend some time today just thinking about how you've been blessed. It really does wonders for attitude problems! :) Have a great Thursday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! It is wath i really need to hear.. All the things work together for my good.. These days i'm on batle.. What i want, God said NO.. I had forgot that all thing work together for my good.. And i was sad.. can you believe it?! Me neither! God always say about it.. and just today a had forgot.. now i'm thankful!

    God bless you and sorry my brooke english :)

    Hug

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)