10.17.2010

At The Scent of Water


I just finished reading 'At the Scent of Water' by Linda Nichols. Wow!! This book is 416 pages of pure book bliss! :) Yeah, it's long, but it is so good I don't think you'll even notice.

It took me about 2 weeks to  read this book. I used to really not like Christian fiction, but it has grown on me so much and this book is one of the best you can find out there! Linda takes you on a journey with two main characters (Sam & Annie) and how sometimes sorrow and tragedy may draw us apart for a while, but if we allow God to heal our hearts, it will draw us together. I laughed during this book, cried during this book, got angry and wished they would see the Truth, and had so many crazy emotions.

I really encourage you to pick up this book. It's one of those books that will leave you with that warm and fuzzy feeling inside. :) So go find this book at your Christian book store or library and if they don't have it request it! Have a blessed, relaxing Sunday!!! If you need prayer for anything at all just leave a comment and I'll pray for you! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    You don't know me, but I have been reading your posts off-and-on over the past year. I just set up my own Blogger account because of a class assignment and have been following just about everything you post. I just want to say Thank You for all you continue to say in your posts. You are sooooo encouraging to me and I'm sure many other young people "out there". I'm commenting because you put at the end of this post that if we had anything to pray about, we could ask you. Would you please pray for me? I can feel that God is about to do something HUGE in my life, I'm just not sure what yet. I just came back from an amazing conference at my church and am still feeling the "buzz" from it!! I can't wait to see what God does! Thank you once again for your encouragement!!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)