10.03.2010

My Dream...

I remember this dream from a couple weeks ago.. it has haunted me almost.. kept me thinking and also challenging me.. continue reading to find out about it.

We were walking to the grocery store. Pretty routine, just going to get groceries, pick up a few things. Then, I saw this pretty oriental girl. She looked kinda hard on the outside, but something told to me to go talk to her, so without hesitation I walked through the parking lot to where she was sitting and sat down next to her.

She said hi and I returned it with, "hey, how are you?". We talked for a few minutes and then I just abruptly asked her, "Do you know Jesus?" and she said, "No, I've never heard of Him.". I asked her is she would like to know Him and she said yes. Minutes later she was accepting Christ into her life and we said goodbye and then walked away.

Then the next day it turned out she has been in a car accident and killed. This made me sad and when I went to the funeral every one was talking about how she was changed by God and that they could tell it even in such a short period of time and how perfect God's timing was that she would come to know Him before she died. Then I woke up.

This dream shook me to the core because I could tell this was God telling me to not be afraid or ashamed to tell people about Him because we never know what will happen after we walk away.

Thank You Lord, for showing me the Light and Your way.
Thank You, for revealing to me what I need to work on.
Help me and the people who read this to shout to the people around who You are.
Amen.

Stay blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. This has touched me. This is the same thing I've been thinking about and need to work on also.

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)