10.08.2010

Re-Fresh Me!!!

Oh my goodness! I have had a wonderful week!! Yes, I have. It has only gotten better. :) Wanna know why? Well, even if you don't I'm telling you because I feel like a fresh me!! Yes, God is good all the time and all the time God is good and He does work together for the good of those who love Him.

The past few months I have been struggling with temptation and sin. It's hard to say no sometimes. And I kept praying and saying oh, Lord, please help me with this and then when He was doing that I looked the other way and kept doing what I was doing. I know, I was wrong. Well, Jesus set me free today!! Err.. maybe I should rephrase that, I allowed Jesus to set me free. Not that I am anything (I am a nobody when it comes down to it ;) but as I was reading My Utmost for His Highest devotional today Oswald Chambers was talking about how we here the Lord telling us to come to Him and we do whatever we can not to, so we can continue living life the way we have been.

I just had to let y'all know that God has set me free and He can set you free too!!!! There is nothing He cannot do for He is God!!! :) God has refreshed me. My prayer is that you will as I have surrender to Him and allow Him to re-FRESH you!! It's so worth it (it meaning giving Him your life and allowing Him to have His way in you)! Have a blessed weekend!!!

1 comment:

What ya' got to say? :)