11.24.2010

All The Single Ladies!!!!!!

Hey guys sorry to exclude you but God has put on my heart something for all my girls out there. :)

Girls - I just need to tell you what I have been thinking about and really what God has placed on my heart.
So many of our girls out there are giving themselves away and selling themselves short. Why? Because they want a boyfriend. I've been there too. Seeing all your friends with a guy on their arm and wishing that you could have that too. Then I realized that I had let my focus off of Christ and onto the world.

If you are meant to be married God will provide that man. There is a quote that I just love, "Dance with God and He will let the perfect man cut in." How true is that?!! Ladies, you don't have to go looking for a guy. God will provide for all your needs (physical and emotional). Just trust Him and let Him do the work.

You do not need a man to feel good about yourself or define yourself. Find your identity in the Lord and not in other people or things. I think it is so much easier to wait until you are found in God and have matured before you start dating and stuff. That is my personal opinion not anybody else's so do with it what you will. I just don't like seeing people getting taken advantage of because they wanted to be accepted or be "cool".

I love y'all and hope you have a really blessed Wednesday!!! :)

1 comment:

What ya' got to say? :)