11.25.2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! :D

Hey lovely peoples of the earth!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!! Here is what I am thankful for:

  • Jesus - because without Him I am nothing and I have nothing.
  • My family - because no matter how crazy it can get they still love me and I still love them (and everybody says awwwwwww lol)
  • My dog - because they really are man's best friend
  • My friends - because who can have a crazy good time without crazy good friends?
  • My home - because it keeps me warm and safe and it's a place to hang out and live.
  • Music - because I stinking love music!!!
  • Love - because it is after all what I need the most (aside from God. :) )
What are you thankful for? List yours on your blog and leave me a comment so I can come on over and check it out! :) Love you all! Have a really blessed Thanksgiving and spend some time with your family.

1 comment:

  1. I really love it!!

    I left my thankkfuls on my blogger!

    kisses!

    God bless you!!chnori

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)