11.19.2010

The Perfect Stranger


What would you ask Jesus if you sat down to dinner with Him?

I just finished reading Dinner With A Perfect Stranger. And in that book Nick (one of the main characters) sat down to a lovely dinner with Jesus. It was such a great book! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I found myself nodding my head and agreeing with the questions and answers in this book.

I was wishing that I could sit there and have dinner with Jesus like that and then I realized I can. Of course I won't be able to see Him physically with my eyes, but with my heart I can. :)

Any who, I would recommend this book for anyone. It's only 100 pages and it definitely was not a waste of any of those pages. It's one of those books that leaves you wanting more. For sure go and find this book! It will not be a waste of time or money! Have a blessed weekend!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I have this book on my reading list. I loved the movies "The Perfect Stranger" and "Another Perfect Stranger."

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)