12.22.2010

My Life..

So sorry for the blogging or lack thereof. I have been busy.. and distracted. God is good and He is faithful and even when my eyes are turned to the "right and to the left" (foolishly by the way) He is still there waiting for me. Not quite sure why but I am so thankful for His love.

So an update on life and what I have been learning.. let's start from here....
I have messed up. Time and time again. I have failed God over and over.. I felt hopeless for the last 2 weeks because I have been struggling so. I know, not the pretty "perfect" Christian life you would think, but this is real life because we have a real God and a real enemy who likes to "steal, kill, and destroy." And I have given in too much lately. I have asked for forgiveness, repented of my sin and I believe with all my heart that God has forgiven me and given me a fresh start.

So then I had a few distractions here and there, one being worldly things and the others have been.. boys. I know I know, I have posted several times on saying that I was going to be single for life because that's what I wanted, but now I am not sure. God will show me His will. As for now I am single and not looking. I am not sure who I am so how can I date someone and try and keep my morals and standards and such when I am still a little baby in Christ? Now I am trying hard to get back to being stuck to God like super glue. I have to spend more time with the Lord and keep my focus on Him. It is my top priority.. now. Before I had gotten lost again but God has found me and brought me back to Him and for that I am thankful.

So that's pretty much been my life for the past few weeks. I haven't posted in a while because I felt as though I had no right to tell people to live for God if I myself were struggling so. I'm here to tell you, we will have struggles as followers of Jesus but instead of running towards the world (as I did) run closer to Jesus and He will get you through!! Have a blessed night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)