5.24.2011

I'm Baacckk!!

So I want to apologize for the severe lack of blogging!! Oh my goodness!! Life has been so crazy!! And there is so much that I've learned through the living of life that I'd like to share. First off I'll start with everything that's happened in the last few months...

Well let's see... I have an absolutely amazing church that I am attending that I LOVE!! I have a great group of believers around me that challenge me in my walk with Christ!!! I keep growing and becoming what God wants me to be! That's the good thing that has happened!!

There was a  bad... not really bad because its not a bad thing it just became something that brought me away from Christ that being my fault. I got a boyfriend. And he is a wonderful guy and he did a lot of really good things. We got really close really fast and that was not good. I gave him my heart (which is something you should never do, God is the only One who deserves something so precious) and he became my everything (which is something else that shouldn't happen) and my relationship with God slowly dwindled down to almost nothing. I was pretending and lying to myself that it was God ordained and that He liked the relationship I was having when really it started out that way but it was not ending that way. About a month ago I was praying and felt like God was saying "Let him go and come back to Me." and so I finally did. After praying and coming down to the realization that it was not in best interest for him or I to be together we broke up. I was heart broken for a few days but now I am amazing. I have come back to the Lord and my relationship is growing with Him more and more each day and I am actually getting closer to Him than ever before.

I've learned many things that I will share with you in due time. One thing I realized during this journey was that I had prayed for God to become my everything and His answer has been taking away everything that I might see His is all I most definitely need. He is vital to my life and without Him I have nothing and am nothing. I am so thankful for the grace and forgiveness of our Lord because without Him and that I don't know what I would do or where I would be!!

My heart breaks sometimes for leaving the Lord. But His still small voice reminds me that He is gracious, forgiving and loving and He is just glad that I am here now. The old is gone, the new is here (2 Corinthians 5:17)!!! I am officially back to the blogging world so I will most definitely post at least once a week!!! Thanks to everyone who kept up with me and asked if everything was okay! I love you all!!!! You are amazing!!! Remember no matter what that God loves you!!! He is love!!! Have a blessed day!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you are back! I am glad you also made a right choice! I know how tough that is. Praise God for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're back! I miss you so much! God bless you evermore, you are so nice and I love to read everthing you write!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're back too!
    Although I don't always read your posts, I very much appreciate the honesty I see!

    Life's tough...but..God is good no matter what! <3

    http://christ-plus-nothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)