6.12.2011

Mission Trip 2011

I just came back from a mission trip. It was one of the best experiences of my life getting to share the Lord on the beach with all these people. My youth group is amazing and I'm proud to be apart of the church that i'm at right now.

I'll share one story that sticks out most to me with you guys, I met two sisters on the beach. One came to join with us in making salvation bracelets and hanging out and playing games. She had a sister who is two years younger and she was shy so we decided to make her a bracelet and go give it to her. We did. She decided to come hang out with us. We exchanged numbers and went our seperate ways. While talking with her recently she told me that she had never been so accepted and loved by people before. It pleases me and my heart so much to know that I was able to share the love of Christ with them by being friendly and loving on them. I know we'll be friends forever and that experience will stay with me for the rest of my life.

I will share more soon. Love y'all!! :))

1 comment:

  1. Aww! That's fantastic! :))

    Blessings to you and your new friends!

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)