7.04.2011

Freedom

Hotdogs, hamburgers, fireworks, grilling out, family and friends, swimming, laughter, happiness, fun.

These are some of the things that will probably be part of your fourth of July. I would like to suggest to you to spend some time in prayer for our soilders (past and present) and their families. And then to spend some time thanking God for the freedom He has given us both through His Son and through our brothers and sisters.

"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery." - Galatians 5:1

When you think of the American flag also think of the Cross because without His freedom we would still be bound and burderened by a "yoke of slavery". I thank God for His grace overwhelming and for the soilders who have and are willingly sacrificing their lives for my freedom in this Country. To God be the glory!

1 comment:

  1. I really love yor blog. Thak you so much for comment my blog! ANd yes, i need your pray for me. Thanks so much for ask me about it. Kisses

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)