9.23.2011

Go Back To Start...

So this week.. month has been filled with spiritual warfare. I mean I didn't realize how weak my flesh is, until this month. Woah... without Jesus I am just weak, weak, weak. Anyways, so today after going through the same test I have been going through all month, I failed yet again. And afterwards I was feeling bad because I couldn't believe I failed again and God told me something. He said, "These trials and tests that you go through are like the games that you play where when you land on the wrong spot it sends you back to start. Until you learn what I want you to learn and pass the test, you are bound to go back to start."

Until we learn what God wants us to, see the things God wants us to see, and obey Him in all trials, we are bound to go back to start and continue repeating that test until we finally see clearly and learn. You might be going through the same, struggling with sin in your life or a test you're going through. Know God is right there with you and that all He wants is for you to pass the test and move forward. My prayer is that your eyes are opened and your ears hear clearly what God wants you to know. Stay blessed!

"There is therefore now, no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit." - Romans 8:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)