9.08.2011

Mercy Come Morning Review



This book I could not put down!! For real!! It was one of those that you are always curious and interested in what will happen next. Definitely a page turner!

Having lived with a grandmother who had a form of Alzheimer's I know how difficult it can be to deal with. This book made me laugh, then I got like halfway through it and cried my eyes out! Haha! Then, I smiled knowing that this book was similar to my journey with my grandma. First we both clashed in a not good way, couldn't put aside our differences and just love one another, then that changed. We both began to see our differences as blessings.

Though this book may be fictional it has a lot of realism to it.  A few things were learned but the main thing I learned is we must forgive those around us NOW, not later because one day we all will be on our deathbed and you can't tell anyone something when their gone. We must love the people we are around right now and enjoy our time together.

If you want a good book to read, go pick this one up. It will not disappoint. :) Have a blessed Thursday!! :D

Note: This book was given to me for free by Water Brook Multnomah for reviewing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)