10.04.2011

Discrimination & Thoughts...

"That's so gay."

That's what I heard spoken about an ugly shirt the other day. It made me mad. Very mad.
See I don't agree at all with the lifestyles gays live. I know it against God's will and plan for us.
But I "hate the sin and love the sinner." Or at least try my best to. I mean I'm not better than that person.
I've had my fair share of sins in my life. None is any greater or any worse. They just are... sin.

People say things like that all the time. I've even heard it at church. Not to point fingers and say, "look at what you're doing." but seriously? No wonder people don't wanna come to church. Our church is full of a bunch of hypocrites!

I'm so tired of racism, discrimination, exclusion. It bothers the heck out of me!
I don't care what your skin color is, how many babies you have, or what you're lifestyle is now other than I want you to know the Lord and truly have LIFE.
That is all. If being gay, having sex outside of marriage, partying all day and night didn't affect your salvation, I wouldn't have any problem.
(Just so you know, God loves you and so do I!!)

Mark Hall once said a quote similar to this, "People go where they are accepted. The bars are full, how about your church?" Boom! That's like a slap in the face to me. The bars are full and people just sit in judgement saying that that's just people who have a problem. But if you really think about what the problem is, it's not that they are have a severe drinking problem because they like the taste of alcohol. No, that might be a cover up to the real problem and that problem is is that they are looking for love. And people look everywhere for that love, not realizing it cannot be found in a human being. Let me repeat that... true love, the love you are seeking, cannot be found in a human being.

I had to learn that the hard way. I sought many people... many things and never understood until 3 years ago that Jesus. He is the One I've been seeking my whole life.
The awesome thing is Jesus, He's been seeking US for eternity!
The question is, are you gonna seek and pursue Him back?

God loves you no matter what. That's not me repeating something I've heard my whole life, no that is the Truth! No matter what you've done (had sex, done drugs, stolen something, lied about something, or killed somebody). Will you believe it? Will you accept Him? Will you pursue Him? He is always holding you. Never forget that.
He NEVER fails.  Love you all!! Be blessed! :)

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to see someone preach love for a change. It seems to happen so rarely these days.

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)