10.23.2011

A psalm of gratitude...

Without You, I am weak.
With You, I am strong.

Without You, I am evil.
With You, I am good.

Without You, I am lost.
With You, I am found.

Without You, I know no love.
With You, I am loved.

Without You, I am seeking.
With You, I need seek no more.

Without You, I am empty.
With You, I am filled.

Without You, I am thirsty.
With You, I am satisfied.

Without You, I am lonely.
With You, I am content.

Without You, I am hurting.
With You, my pain is covered.

Without You, I am sick.
With You, I am healed.

Without You, I was crying.
With You, You wipe away my tears.

Without You, I was unknown.
With You, I am known by You.

Without You, I am afraid.
With You, I have no fear.

Something I wrote to the Lord tonight. How great and marvelous He is!!! Praise Abba!! :)

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing!! and so true! :) God is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)