11.09.2011

Dear sister...

This is to all the ladies out there: I love you all. :)

Dear sister,
I want you to know that I love you. Yeah, we girls can fight sometimes (or all the time ;) ,but that's just because we are all hurting.
It might make you feel better when you tell a person their ugly, or stupid, or whatever because you know.. they told you the same thing years ago.
Learn to deal with it in a mature, godly manner. I know it hurts. Believe me. But we must learn to forgive and move on. Why? Because that makes us a true woman of God.

Dear sister,
I know you thought that guy was "the one" but he turned out not to be and now you're hurt.
You're left wondering if there are any other guys out there who will love you and truly love you.
There are.
Trust God. He is preparing some amazing, incredible guy for you. Don't force yourself into a relationship with a guy who doesn't deserve you. It'll just hurt you both.
Be patient. Wait for the Lord. The right guy will come along when you both are ready.
Accept this as a time of waiting. Of preparing. Of living.

Dear sister,
I know you wish you looked like that super model. She's got all the "right" clothes, the beautiful hair, the gorgeous body, no pimples, or blemishes. But you know what? She's struggling just like you.
She wishes she had a true life. That she was more than her image.
She is. She just doesn't know it.
You don't have to be her, and she doesn't have to be you. You both need to be yourself.
This world needs you. There are so many things that only you can do. Let God make you fully His so that you can do those things.

Dear sister,
You are more than your image. Don't you believe that? You don't need to look like me and I don't need to look like you.
Wanna know why?
We are both fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139). We are both beautiful.
We both have the potential to be that Proverbs 31 woman. We just need to choose whether we accept to be her.

Dear sister,
I'm praying for you.
I don't know you (maybe I do), but I don't need to know you to know you are going through tough times.
I know you struggle with pain, thoughts, heart ache, life; every single day.
I know it's hard. I'm struggling too. But the great news is God is with us. He is right beside us, holding our hand, walking us through life. And He is in us.
Helping deal with the things that no one around you may know about it.
I'm praying a special blessing over you right now. I pray you find the value you have in Christ and walk in that confidently every day of your life.

I love you dear sister. You are beautiful, valueable, wondeful, amazing, in every way because you are His. Believe that. Walk in it. Blessings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)