11.30.2011

Praying for Your Future Husband {Book Review}

I have been reading Praying for Your Future Husband by Robin Gunn and Tricia Goyer.

I have enjoyed reading it. The book is filled with stories from both Tricia and Robin about how they started praying for their future husband, when they met him, and how praying for him had helped and continues to. You will not feel like you're just reading "another one of those books" that's trying to "self help" you get where you want to go and deal with something that needs to be dealt with.

I have this book to be very helpful. It's filled with prayers to pray for both your future husband and yourself. It also talks about how we must be prepared while we are single for our future husband which I 100% agree with.

If you're single and wanting to find the one God has for you I'd encourage you to read this. Pray during your waiting time.

Disclaimer: This book was given to me for free by Waterbrook Multnomah for reviewing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)