11.24.2011

Thanksgiving...

Today is Thanksgiving (duh) the day we give thanks for all we have.
Thanksgiving is my one of my most favorite holidays! I love just being content and thankful with everyone.

Sadly though, we only take one day out of the year to really be thankful. So sad. And really some people aren't even thankful for the whole day because they are busy preparing for a sale where they can accumulate more stuff.

However, I'm not doing any of the Black Friday stuff (I really do try to stay away from that as if my life depended on it;) ). Here's my top 10 list of things I'm thankful for this year...

1. I'm thankful for y'all (my blog peoples!). I'm thankful I have people who read my thoughts, things I've learned, and what God has given me to speak and that I can read what you're going through and dealing with. I love y'all. :)

2. I'm thankful that I have an amazing family who despite all the stuff I put them through earlier in the year has stuck with me and helped me through it. I'm super blessed to have them.

3. I'm thankful for my friends (and the best friend who knows who she is:) because sometimes I need a kick in the butt and someone to talk to/listen to. :)

4. I'm thankful that I'm not the same person I was a few months back. God has changed me and I'm super grateful.

5. I'm thankful that I have food to stuff my face with.

6. I'm thankful that the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade comes on TV (which I am currently watching while writing this) because if it didn't I wouldn't get my fill of  Broadway Shows and random balloons! :D

7. I am thankful that God has given me His Word. His Love Letter to me. When I have a bad day just a few lines can pick me up. :) <3

8. I'm thankful to be free both by the Cross and the amazing men and women who fight for my freedom each day. (Note: Pray for the families and the men and women in our military.)

9. I'm thankful I can enjoy life. That God didn't make us like robots. We can enjoy food, sun, laughter, joy, etc. :)

10. Last but not least I'm thankful that my Daddy has saved me and that I am His and He is mine. :)

Happy Thanksgiving loves!!!! Praying it's a great day for you!! What are you thankful for? Thank God. I love y'all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)