1.01.2012

2012 is here!

Well last night we said goodbye to 2011 and hello to 2012... or did you?

Let me give you a piece of advice that I've learned. Clinging to your past does you no good. It just distracts you from your future. So you made some mistakes last year. We all did. Move past it. Correct what needs to be corrected and move forward in the life that God has planned for you.

That being said, I'm so thankful to see what God has in store for me and the amazing people around me this year!!! I know that this year will be even better than last year.

Some people don't like to make resolutions because, and I quote, "It feels so bad when you break them." Okay, just because you mess up once, doesn't mean you give up. Personally, I am a huge fan of new years resolutions. I think dreaming is something God wants us to do. And not just dreaming small dreams, I know He wants us to dream big, beautiful, impossible without Him, type of dreams.

So here are a few of my resolutions for this year:
  • Grow even closer to the Father.
  • Love other people more deeply.
  • Hold nothing back.
  • Stop running away from problems and instead seek His solutions.
  • Go on another mission trip.
  • Be the hands & feet of Jesus (serve more).
  • Share Christ's love in everything that I do.
  • Find one person to mentor.
Those are just a few. There are many, many more. What about you? Did you make any resolutions? If so, what are they? Please share in a comment below! Happy New Year everyone!! Can't wait to see where God takes us! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)